Brussels is known as being a great city in which to bring up children. It's full of parks and playgrounds, and there are plenty of activities going on - once you start to discover just what's on offer, you won't know where to begin!
In this section you can find out about:
- activities you can do with your baby/child
- activities for children aged 3 - 12 by themselves (both during the school year and school holidays)
- playgrounds and indoor play centres in Brussels and the surrounding areas
- toy libraries in Brussels and the surrounding areas
- family-friendly cafés and other hang-outs - currently only Brussels addresses, but hoping to expand!
- birthday party venues
- swimming pools
Check back soon for more about family-oriented museums and other attractions!
In the meantime, this collaborative website of most of the Brussels museums (page in English) is a great place to start!